Wednesday 2 February 2011

Yesterday I visited my friend from university. Eight months ago she born a child, beautiful boy. To be honest her life doesn’t look to optimistic. All day long she is staying at home with baby, she doesn’t have a job and she is still living with her husband in her parent’s apartment. The worst thing is that her husband doesn’t get along with her parents. Not optimistic perspective. I wish them all the best! And in such situations I realize how happy I am with great parents, understanding and loving boyfriend, own apartment, car and well paid job. Now I don’t have any problems I am just dreaming and concentrated on realization of my plans.

Guys remember, that if you don't aim at anything you achieve nothing. Believe me.  Don’t be afraid to dream, don’t think what others will say... Just act!  ;)

In the evening we had guest. Lucas father came for a supper. I love talking to that guy. He is like my friend. 

Although my life has been crazy recently and I am very tired I love the way it is. The more busy I am, the more energy I have. I am really happy every single day. I wish you all the same feeling.

Now I am reading a book called: ‘Be beautiful’ written by Barbara Hołub. Every day I will write you some tips how to take care of yourself to look really good.

According to author there are 4 steps to look beautiful:


First step and the most important is sun protection. Don’t leave home without using daily cream with sun protection. It is allso important to wear sunglasses. Even in winter! To be honest I don’t have good sunglasses. Few days ago I noticed that there are BIG discount for sunglasses in optical shops. Tomorrow when I will get my salary I am going for sunglasses shopping, oh yeah. 

Mood: optimistic, full of hopes
Book: 'Be beautiful’ by Barbara Hołub




No comments:

Post a Comment