Sunday 20 February 2011

On Friday after work I went to newsstand to buy a ticket for a bus. Unfortunately I didn’t have enough cash. I wanted to pay by visa card  but it turned out that I have to do a shopping for minimum 10 PLN. I look around and decided to buy a book: ‘Arytmia uczyć’ written by Dorota Wellman and Janusz Leon Wiśniewski. This book is a biography of one of the author (J.L. Wiśniewski) written as a dialogue between the two of authors: question, answer, question, answer, etc. I started to read a book in a bus and I couldn’t stop reading. It was so nail-biter. I read it on one evening, which doesn’t happen me very often ;)

On Saturday me and Łukasz cleaned our apartment. To be honest from all duties I hate cleaning the most. But it was quite O.K. because we shared duties: I vacuumed rooms, Lucas wash the floor with mop, I wiped dust from furniture, he wiped dust from electronic equipment etc. In the  evening we watched movies: “Sex and the city”. Shame to admit but I have never, ever seen the series. I am gonna rent this soon. Why I fell in love with this movie...? Because of the fashion. Main actress had great clothes!!! Another movie which we saw was: ‘Dolan's Cadillac’. This film was quite boring. I don’t recommend it. One advantage was really beautiful main actress- Emanuelle Vaugier (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0891275/). Unfortunately she was killed after 20 minutes of movie, heh ;)

In the evening I went to work. I like working in the evenings and at nights. Children are sleeping so I have time for myself (watching movies, reading a book or a newspaper, searching the Internet) and it’s 1,5 rate paid. Isn’t it great???

No comments:

Post a Comment