Tuesday 22 February 2011

Today in the late evening I went with Łukasz for a walk by the sea. It was great to breath fresh air after long day spent at home and at work (in buildings). To my surprise, the sea was frozen. I hope we will sleep well ;) Good night everyone! :*





Oh, and before going to bed I will write some beauty tips because I haven’t give them for a long time. So here there are:


The third lever of beauty pyramid is sleep, movement and good diet.

SLEEP: You should sleep at least 8 hours per day.  It would be really great if you go to bed and wake up in the morning at the same time every day. My plan is to fall asleep at 10 pm and wake up at 6 am. It will be very difficult to do but I will do my best! 
EXERCISES:  gymnastic is really important. To be honest I haven’t practice any sport for the last 5 years. I am sooooo lazy.  I will start from going for a walk or ice skiing this week. I hope ice rink it is still open.
RELAXATION: after long day take a bath in bath-tub full of bubbles. It is so relaxing.
DIET:  you should eat at least 3 meals per day. Do you know famous polish proverb: ‘Breakfast eat alone, dinner share with your friend, and supper give to your enemy’. It is also recommended to take dietary supplement like ‘Belissa’.

Fourth step of beauty pyramid are cosmetics. Good moisturizer cream is essential. As I wrote earlier I apply my cream on a wet face. As soon as you came back home remove your make up. Your skin should breath ;)

Another tips or rather one tip is not to smoke!!! Cigarette smoke adversely affects the hair and skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment