Monday 14 February 2011

Hey guys, it’s so cool that you read my blog and ask for new posts. Thanks a lot!!! I am sorry I haven’t written for a long time but I was very busy. I will tell you why. So….

Every day I park my car in garage. Usually I am so tired after the hole day that I just park car and go straight to lift which take me to my apartment. I don’t look around. And now it turns out this is a mistake. I really should have my eyes open wider. On Thursday Łukasz showed me fungus on a wall. It is soooooo big!!!  How couldn’t I notice that?!? We decided to act really fast. Łukasz took day off. We write claim form in which we informed what we noticed. We also ask for identify and remove causes of dampness in the garage. I hope they will respond this writing soon and cover cost of repairs.

When I informed my dad about this situation he said that: ‘dampness and fungus always were and always will be in basement and garage’. In my opinion he ignore the problem. I hope he changed his mind when he saw pictures which I send him. I would like to stress that I informed my dad about the problem not because I wanted him to help be. I call him to let him know what I am doing :]



Hey, did you notice that I dye my eyebrows and eyelashes…? How do I look? Aren’t my eyebrows too big…? Before going for a weekend trip I also had my nails done. I love relaxing in beauty salon, hairdresser and SPA. I would like to go there every weekend if it would be cheaper. But according to Łukasz theory visiting beauty salon every weekend wouldn’t gave me such pleasure. He said that if I went there regularly it would be a standard, nothing special. If you do something very often it will not give you pleasure. I wonder if he is right…




I love traveling. When I am in the road the world looks so beautiful, everything is so simple and easy. The my favorite part of journey is driving early in the morning when there is sunshine and the world comes to life. In that moment I’m always full of positive energy and hope for better day and life.

In the evening I will decribe you my trip to Toruń. Have a nice St. Valentine's day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment