Monday 7 February 2011

Few weeks ago I asked my friend- Kara how to improve my English. She gave me some good tips. Now I am implementing them into my life (at least I am trying) ;)

Kara's tips how to learn English:
1. Talk, talk, talk, talk as much as possible.
2. Keep in touch with your foreign friends.
3. If you decided to attend language course choose one which emphasis speaking.
4. Think in English.
5. Talk in English to yourself ;)
6. Before going to bed read a book (in English of course).
7. In the evening watch a movie (without subtitles and dubbing).

Following Kara’s tips yesterday all evening and night I had been watching Ally My Beal season 2. I borrowed it form Olivier just for the weekend and I have been keeping it for two weeks... So I had marathon of all episodes. Today I am gonna give the movie back.

Since January 2011 I have been doing ’wielkie odgracanie’. It means I throw away things I do not use, need or like. I have already gave my unworn clothes for my family, download photos from CD’s on my hard disc (soon I’m gonna develop them). Now I have been reading old newspapers. I am gonna throw them away as soon as I will read them. I also give back things which are not mine. Today I will go to the post office and send it to the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment