Thursday 3 February 2011

When I come back home (usually about 8 pm) I am so tired that I only eat supper, watch movie, take a shower and go straight to bed. So I usually describe my day next morning.

Yesterday I did cupcakes with “my” children. To my surprise Antton was very interested in cooking (he usually prefer to play toys). Such moments make me fell really happy and fulfilled .



When I came back home Lucas ask me to cook pasta together. I really enjoy spending time in kitchen with my boy. Because it is not like that, that I am doing everything by myself and he is watching TV. No! Not at all! We share duties: he cut all vegetables: mushrooms, olives and I make meat and noodle. You know long lasting relationship is like a business: that the parties were satisfied, it must be beneficial for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment