Wednesday 16 February 2011

I guess I should write something about St. Valentine’s Day. So… I got wonderful gift from ‘my boys’. Antton & Louis gave me French cheese and chocolates. I was very happy because I didn’t expect that. Presents which aren’t expected are the best.



It is said, that long lasting relationship is like a business: that the parties were satisfied, it must be beneficial for both. On St. Valentine’s Day before going to work I decorated apartment and left gift for my boy. I bought him bath accessories such as: bubble bath, bath balls etc. I love making him small surprises for people who I love.

Thanks to Lucas I am better person.  His love is the best gift he can ever give me

In January I said to my boss that he can go out on St. Valentine’s evening because I am going to celebrate this holiday during the weekend. I also suggested him not to tell a word to his wife. We made her a surprise. We ordered a bouquet of flowers, which was deliver to her work, with a card:

‘Be ready at 19:15 at home.
I am gonna take you to heaven.
          -  Misterious stranger’

Or something like this.

We women watch a lot of romantic movies and dreams of such surprise, aren’t we? This is how Coralie’s
boquet of flowers looks like:


To be honest I was a little disappointed. I thought boquet for 150 PLN will be much bigger....

I haven’t give you an advice how to look beautiful for a long time. So today I will describe second step which is: skin hydration. It is really important to use good moisturizing cream. I spray my face with thermal water and then apply cream on wet face. I also drink at least 6-8 glasses of water per day.

Sometimes my blog drives me crazy. I have problems with text formatting. Wrr... I hate it when something isn’t perfect. I don't want this bold, block letters, wrrr... I will think how to change it during the weekend. Now I am going to bed. Good night! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment