Monday 7 February 2011

Today I went for a coffee with my good friend from university. I had really great time. I miss times when we were students and saw each other five times per week...





After meeting with Ania I drop in Empik (this is shop with books, newspapers, CD's etc.). I wanted to buy three books but all in all I haven’t bought even one. I am so proud of myself because usually it is like that: I buy book(s), come back home and than I put my new purchase on shelf without reading it. I always hope that one day I will find time to read it. And than after few weeks I come back home with new book. I put it on shelf  without reading it and I hope that one day I will find time to read it.... ;)


 

2 comments:

  1. I like it!
    :P
    ciekawa jestem czy przeczytasz ten komentarz ;)
    fajnie było Madziu, też mi tego brakuje!

    Musimy częściej znajdować czas na wspólne wypady
    buziaki :*
    Ania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oczywiście, że czytam wszystkie komentarze (Twój jest pierwszy)! Już nie mogę doczekać się naszego piątkowego spotkania. Do zobaczenia kochana! :*

    ReplyDelete