Wednesday 16 February 2011

I hate days like yesterday! I didn't have time for myself at all. Even one hour! I woke up in the morning, clean my face and run for a bus which took me to work. I didn't have time to take long shower or eat breakfast. After ten hours at work I went to grocery store for some small shopping. I also bought Cosmpolitan, yeah yeah, yeah. But all in all I am not so happy because I didn't have time not only to read it but also to leaf it through. After supper I watched 'The O.C.' We have only two episodes left to watch. I think we will not involve in next serial. I need free evenings to write my master thesis and to prepare for moving to another country. OK, I have to finish to take a short shower and run for a bus to work because I have to be there in one hour!!! Have a nice day guys! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment