Monday 21 March 2011

Recently I haven't got afflation for writting.

Two weeks ago my parents came to Gdynia to visit us during the weekend. We spent most of our time walking by the sea (in Gdynia and Hel), in restaurants (eating fish), in IKEA and in church. Nothing special.



With my mum.
With my man ;)
My mum by the sea.
My mum, dad and I.
Łukasz with the ladies ;)
My parents gave us wonderful gift. We got new car- Mercedes Benz A class :) I mean it's not a new car. It has 3 years. This is our second car. Now I am driving our 'old' Mercedes with manual gearbox and Lucas is enjoying himself in new car with auhomatic transmission. We decided to have 2 cars for a while. But in 2 months time we are going to sell 'old' Mercedes.


Time to say goodbye. On the train sration.
Last weekend we went to Elbląg to visit Łukasz parents. We went with them for a trip to Kadyny. It is small village by the Vistula Lagoon. We went there for a short walk. It was quite cold there. Łukasz didn't take hat and scarf so his mother gave him her scarf. Łukasz put it all over his head. He looked funny ;)






Łukasz mother.
Łukasz and his father.





On trees there were 'bazie'- some kind of flower buds. You could feel spring all around :)


Now I am reading 'W 80 dni dookoła świata (nie wyjeżdżając z Londynu) by Jarek Sępek. The title in English is: 'In 80 days around the world (without leaving London)'. I am very active reader. When there is name of metro station, street or museum I check on the map where this place is. I also check on the Internet how to pronounce it etc ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment