Friday 4 March 2011

Last Friday I organize Ladies Night. Every 2 months I meet my girl friends. Asia, Ania and I used to studied together. I really enjoy spending time with them. We talk, talk, talk and watched movies. This time we saw: "Eat, love, pray' and 'Casablanca'. Unfortunatelly I havn't took even one picture. I promise next time make a lot of photos.

On Sunday I went to swimming pool with Łukasz and... his father. This man is really amaizing. Although his age he had great condition. He swam twice more swimming pools then I! After swimming I went to sauna. I love going there.

Recently I saw short TV interview with Wonna I de Jong. This woman is amazing! I got interested in her so I search the Internet and found this interview (unfortunately in Polish language):

http://www.wysokieobcasy.pl/wysokie-obcasy/1,53662,9124331,Miliard_w_rozumie.html?as=1&startsz=x



    No comments:

    Post a Comment