Monday 7 March 2011

I am really sorry I don't write posts very often but every day I came back home VERY tired and I don't have enought energy to describe my day.

On Friday I visited my friend from University- Iza. We used to be good friends, then we lost contact and now we are trying to get in touch again.

On Saturday I went shopping with Lucas :) Finally I got my Christmas gift. Some of you have already heard this story but I will tell it one more time. So... I wanted to get as a Christmas gift 'Lady Million' Perfume by Paco Rabbane. I love this smell! Before Christmas Łukasz went for shopping and bought 'One Milltion' perfume but... by mistake he took one for men, hehe. I was laughting when I got them. This was perfect gift because now my man smells really good ;) So on Saturday I finally got my dreamed gift :)

After shopping we went to eat something chinese. To be honest I am not very big fun of such food but this was really good!


In the evening we watch 'Edge of Darkness' with Mel Gibson. This film wasn't as good as I expected. Recently a lot of movies dissapointed me. They are so predictable! Maybe you can advice me good movie?

On Sunday we want for a trip to Hel(l) :) I had really great time! We took a bus to get there. We usually travel by public transport so we can drink alkohol... ;) We took with us one big bag full of stale bread so we were able to feed swans and seagulls.





We went there for a long walk: in the forest and by the sea.






My strong man :*








Love is all around.

Tea time.





Polish sea in winter.










Dinner time.



Most restaurants on Hel have beautiful, stylish design.





When we came back home we watched 'Sex and the city 2'. This movie was great! I really enjoying watching it!

2 comments:

  1. Piękne zdjęcia , widać że mieliście wspaniałą wycieszkę.Pozdrówka

    ReplyDelete