Monday 4 April 2011

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to complain but I got a feeling that my life stuck in a place. All my friends started a family, have children, have academic or corporation career, and I... I don't do anything interesting and I have achieve nothing. I need a change. I really have to change my life!

Few weeks ago I gave up my work. I have 2 months denunciation. It means that my employer already know that I will finish work in 2 months time and he has time to find another nanny. Children sometimes are really naughty but all in all I am gonna miss them very much.

Now I have so many things to do according with removal to another country. Today I did task to do list and I am a little scared... But to be honest the more things to do I have the more energy I have. I think you know this feeling.

Last few days I did spring cleaning. It is sad that if you want to change your life you should start with your appartment. So on Friday, the hole day I was reorganizing my appartment. I gave back things which I borrowed to owners. If I have something what is yours just call me ;) I had one drawer full of papers. I decided to clean it. Believe me or not but it was very difficult task. Every time when I took one paper from this big pale I was sure I will need it one day and I put it on the other big pale, heh ;)

Last Saturday I went for an ice-cream and coffee with Ania. Cafeteria was in shopping mall and I couldn’t help myself for buying few things. So I bought small, orange bag; gray, blue and orange nail polish and colorful bracelet.  I was so happy. As Marlin Monroe said ‘money don't give happiness, only shopping’ :)

I got crazy about colorful nail polish. Recently I bought 3 and I am not gonna stop on this :P I used to buy quite expensive nail polish. But yesterday I decided to buy cheaper one. I have already use it and I have to admit I am very pleased with the purchase.




As you know I love watching movies. Recently I saw ‘You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger’,  ‘Brooklyn's Finest’ and ‘Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps’. None of this movies interested me. On the last one I even fall asleep. I think I will find on the Internet list of the best films ever and will star watching them.

Yesterday weather was really beautiful so Lucas and I decided to go for a walk to ZOO.  To be honest I am not too big fun of animals because I am afraid of them.  But I really enjoy being there. The biggest impression made on me meerkats and tiger.  






After long walk in ZOO we went to shopping mall for a coffee :)







2 comments:

  1. huh? moving to another country?

    where?

    :)

    -your loyal reader Rabern Family :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are moving to LONDON! :) I cannot wait to be there! ;)

    ReplyDelete