Thursday 10 March 2011

The BEST or the WORST International Women's Day...?

As you all know on Tuesday was Woman's Day. I thought that Łukasz will just buy me flowers and chocolates but he did much more! When I came back home the table was covered nicely. There were floating candles, flowers, white wine and... SUSHI. I was really happy because I didn’t expect that! We don’t eat sushi very often so it was perfect surprise for this special day ;)




I don’t know how to eat with chopsticks but I was doing my best.



Most photos aren't very good quality because Łukasz didn’t allowed me to take pictures. He asked me to enjoy the moment...

At night I didn’t feel so good. I spend the whole night in the bathroom. I was vomiting every 30 minutes. It was the worst night in my whole life! The next day I took day off.  I will never ever eat sushi again!  On Wednesday Łukasz took good care of me. He went to a pharmacy and bought some medicine, he also bought soup and brought it all to bed. When I was sleeping he cleaned the whole apartment. I really love him! He can makes me feel special and I can count on him in every situation.

Today is Men’s Day. Unfortunatelly I haven’t prepare anything special for Łukasz. I just made his socks (hihi). I will make him a surprise next week, when he will not expect anything.


P.S. I send belated but sincere wishes for all ladies. Enjoy the song! :*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBkoJLclZkk

No comments:

Post a Comment