Monday 23 May 2011

Rings

I don’t like wearing rings because I don’t feel comfortable with them. I always take them off when I clean my hands (and believe me I do it VERY often) ;) Once, when I was in the cinema with my friend, after eating popcorn I went to the toilet to clean my hands. I took off my favourite gold ring, put it on a sink, clean my hands and... leave the toilet. After few minutes I realize I lost my ring because I didn’t have something on my finger to play with ;) I came back to the toilet but my ring wasn’t there. I was very sad few days, heh ;) And since that time I stopped wearing rings at all. But few months ago I saw beautiful rings collection in Yes (jewelry shop) . Rings are very thin and it’s advice to wear few of them on one finger.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=481505384938&set=a.481505324938.275949.267188054938&type=1&theater


I fell in love with this rings at the first sight. I have already few in my collection ;)



The rings are quite cheap. As far as I know prices starts from 49 PLN.




No comments:

Post a Comment