Sunday 8 May 2011

'Welcome to the world, baby girl!’- Fannie Flagg

On the Internet Kasia Tusk recommended book written by Fannie Flagg:  ‘Welcome to the world, baby girl!’ I decided to buy it because I liked the covered. At the beginning I really regretted buying it. It was quite boring. I expected descriptions of crazy, fast, interesting life of TV journalist and presenter but instead of that I got boring descriptions of her life. I was really disappointed. But I never leave book on a shelf without reading it to the end. I have to admit that the last pages of the story began to be interesting. All small riddle began to be solved.

http://www.empik.com/witaj-na-swiecie-malenka-flagg-fannie,prod4470029,ksiazka-p
In general: this book tells us well known truth that when people are seriously ill they began to appreciate all they have and try to find answers for all questions which bother them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment