Monday 31 January 2011

Today I woke up, the sun was shining and smile occur on my face. I started my day full of positive energy. I haven’t experience such feeling for a long time. I love it! :)

This song describe my morning mood today (in spite I don’t know what they sing about, heh ; ))

Every morning I have  2,5 hours just for myself.  During this time I am watching my favorite TV program (ddTVN), checking gossip on Facebook and reading my favourite newspaper (‘Pani’).

I think I finally grow up. I want to be the best in everything I do, even in taking care of children. So after pleasure morning I had to get ready to my work. I watched ‘Super Niania’. I wrote down some tips which I tried to implement in my and twins life. It turns out it is not so easy!

My day didn’t finish as good as it started. Lucas pour stout beer on the sofa upholstery. I left room without a word because I couldn’t look at it...

No comments:

Post a Comment