Sunday 5 June 2011

Metamorphosis

Most of us dreams about changing hair, dress, make up. We want to look beautiful and feel healthy. I also know this feeling so I decided to take part in the metamorphosis organized by Taranko. At the beginning I spent 30 minutes with a stylist. She showed me clothes which should suit me. I told her that I love dresses so she brought me about 20 dresses to try on. I felt like in heaven ;) 

Then I had professional make-up done: smokey eyes. At the beginning I wasn’t sure whether such dark  eye make up will suit me because I have very small eyes. But it turned out I look quite attractive.

Then hairdresser arranged my hair in a bun. She combed all my hair back. One more time I wasn’t sure whether such hairdo will suit me because I have high forehead but everybody said I look quite pretty.

At the end I had professional photo session. Soon I should have pictures which they took me. I will put them on the Internet for sure. So be patience and check my blog from time to time ;) So far I download pictures which I took (be myself) when I came back home. 





No comments:

Post a Comment