Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter preparation! (part 2)

On Friday morning I went shopping at the market. I was looking for a parking place for 30 minutes. There were so many people. I bought a lot of fresh vegetables. When I came back home I made ham (yes ham!!!), two salads with mayonnaise and eggs stuffed with mushrooms and onion. After that I went straight to bed because I didn’t feel well. I catch a cold. I had really a lot of ideas how to make our Easter more special but  I didn’t have  enough energy to do this (eg paint eggs, bake cookies, even pack my bag for a trip etc). 


On Saturday morning, in Elbląg, we went to a church to sacred food (PL: poświęcić święconkę). We wanted to go there on foot because church is really close and what is more we wanted  to move... After few minutes of our walk it started to rain heavily. I was as wet as a drowned rat.

In the afternoon we went for a walk to park to see waterfalls. Unfortunately I haven’t wear right and comfortable shoes to a place like that so we came back home quite soon.


Springtime is here… so is the Easter! I would like to wish you all Happy Easter!
Celebrate this beautiful holiday with all your dear ones. Take rest from problems at work and school and eat as much as possible.















On Sunday after Easter Breakfast we went to visit Łukasz family. There was small boy- Konrad who is 3 years old. He was main attraction of our visit.


On Monday was Lany Poniedziałek (Śmingus dingus). In the Polish tradition on that day people are topping up water on each other, just for fun. I completely forgot about this game but Łukasz haven’t. He poured water on me and I was like a child because it gave me a lot of joy. 

After dinner we took Paulina (Łukasz's cousin) and his aunt for a trip to Krynica Morska. Paulina is rather close person and it took me some time to get contact with her.





At Monday night we came back home. Now we are doing laundry and on Friday evening we are going to ZAKOPANE! I am soooo happy! Although in Zakopane there are thousands of tourists, long queues to restaurants and very high prices I LOVE THIS CITY! It has great atmosphere! I cannot wait to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment