Wednesday 27 April 2011

ZAKOPANE

At Monday night we came back from Elbląg. Now we are doing laundry and on Friday evening we are going to….ZAKOPANE. We decided to catch night coach. So we will be there on Saturday morning. I hope I will sleep well on the way there. Now I am going to prepare list of things which I should take and read guide book. I am so excited!!!

We pack different stuff  for a holiday by the sea, different for a bike ride and different for a trip to the mountains. Below I present my list things to take. Did I forget about something important? What do you take for such trip?


What take for a trip to mountains?

  • ID (I'm going to buy a train ticket with a discount for people up to age 26)
  • food on a way (water, chocolate bars)
  • kleenex
  • moist cleansing towels
  • pillow
  • blanket
  • rucksack
  • small hand bag
  • book
  • ipod
  • mobile phone+  charger
  • book with a jokes
  • guide book
  • map
  • hotel address written on a card
  • sunglasses
  • first aid kit (especially adhesive tape )
  • vanity case with your every day cosmetics (toothpaste, tooth brush etc)
  • nailfile
  • hand cream
  • suncream for the face
  • cotton buds and cosmetic pads
  • comb
  • hair dryer
  • thongs (you should wear them when you take a shower)
  • rain jacket
  • gaiters (pl: stuptuty)
  • hat, scarf, thin gloves
  • pajamas
  • socks
  • two pair of shoes (trekking shoes and sneakers)
  • binoculars
  • compass
  • torch
  • camera+ loader

Most people advise to take  soap, shampoo, towels etc.  In my opinion you don’t have to bear such things because they are usually in the hotels and if it happens that there are no such things that you can always easily buy it in shop or pharmacy.

What to do before going on a trip to mountains?
  • take out the trash
  • screw caps with water
  • close windows
  • check mail box



We were in Zakopane three years ago. This is how we looked:










I guess we changed a lot. Now I have straighter hair (thanks to dyeing them) and Łukasz put on weight ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment