Thursday 21 April 2011

Easter preparation! (part 1)

Hi everybody! 
How are you today? I hope fine. In Gdynia weather is really beautiful- the sun is sunning so I am full of positive energy to start Easter preparation.  


Yesterday evening in I wrote out Easter Cards for friends. Today I am gonna send them. To be honest I doubt they will get it on time.








This year, for the second time in my life I prepared address labels. In my opinion they are aesthetic, time saving and facilitate work of ladies at the post office (who don’t have to decipher my horrible hand writing).


Last year we spend Easter in Białystok with my family, so to make it fair we decided to spent this Easter in Łukasz home town,  in Elbląg, with his parents. I want to take part in preparation so I volunteered to prepare two salads, homemade ham, eggs stuffed with mushrooms and  Easter cake (babkę wielkanocną). I am not afraid of  salad preparation but I have to admit I have never ever made cake in my life. So today I baked cake just to practice. I really badly wanted to make it delicious so everybody will praise my cake. To be honest my baking turn out to be big failure… Cake has grown beautifully. I was so proud of myself. But when I turn off the oven the cake subsided (fell). I guess I should call Łukasz mother and inform her I will prepare just salads, ham and eggs or…. I can call the confectionery and order a cake ;)




I associate spring and Easter with cress. So today I sowed it. One more time I am sure it won’t  grow up till Easter. It is all because of my laziness cause I bought them three weeks ago and I postpone seeding them, eh.


1 comment:

  1. Magda przygotowania do Świąt pierwsza klasa :) i już wiem gdzie ostatecznie spedzacie święta, szkoda że nie zobaczymy się w Białymstoku:/ Pozdrawiam i życzę WESOŁYCH ŚWIĄT!!!

    ReplyDelete